au coeur du "Paradis"
In 1888 a travelling salesman called Jean Pelissier decided to buy a parcel of Brouilly right in the heart of the "Paradis" vineyards on the Bel Air plateau. He joined forces with his son-in-law Henri Fessy with the objective of creating excellent wines.
During the second half of the 20th century, Jean and Henri's sons and grandsons succeeded in developing the company thanks to their exploration of vineyards beyond Brouilly.
To commemorate the centenary of the family winery, Henry and Serges, the founder's grandsons known for their generous moustaches, decided to immortalise their facial trademark as the company's official logo.
Following the company's purchase by Maison Louis Latour in 2008, owners of vineyards and the eponymous brand in Burgundy, a decision was taken to continue acquiring parcels of vineyards, primarily in the ten Beaujolais Crus.